Saturday, November 15, 2008

BLUE EYED GIRL

I've known Sahara's parents, Jonna and Vic, for forever and a day. In fact, way back when we were all young and carefree and I was still a hobbiest with a camera (and shooting on film no less!), I took their engagement pictures down at the Presidio. Last weekend, I met up with a pregnant Jonna and their 3 yr old, Sierra at their newly remodeled house to get some pictures of her before the new baby arrives.

Let me say it is SO easy to get a good picture of Sahara... blond hair, blue eyes for days, and a 1000 watt smile. Here are a few of my favorites...

check out these eyes..



Is she gorgeous or what???


I can't decide if I like this one better in color or b&w.  Either way, it totally sums up the day for me... LOTS OF MOVEMENT.  Sahara was such a happy whirling dervish that day!







No comments: