Sunday, June 7, 2009

Cousins!! Childrens' Portrait Photography in the Bay Area

Hi Everyone!

Wow... it was a BUSY month of May and June is shaping up to be just as crazy. We were all sick around here, with Malin getting pneumonia and Eiley an ear infection that ruptured her eardrum. I also attended a 3 day lighting workshop at the Golden Gate School with a fantastic instructor, Andre Constantini (it deserves a post of it's own so I'll have more on the workshop later!) And there has been a ton portrait work going on around here so let me update you on all the cute kids and families I've been working with.

So in this post, let's take a look at what's more fun than a barrel of monkeys... 4 little girls between the ages of 2-5.. 2 with bright purple twirly skirts and 2 with ringlets and Aussie accents. I had sooo much fun photographing these brothers' families at the park yesterday. Check them out!

First... our family visiting from down under...



the tongue sticking out thing was really popular yesterday.





And our local family of 4..



this little one is a total mini-me of her mom



and this little monkey totally reminded me of Eiley... a total spitfire..



and the award for 'face of the day'... well I think it's pretty obvious who won that one...

2 comments:

Jenee said...

wow these pics are quite cute!

Amy of Oaks and Acorns said...

thanks! it's so easy with such cute families!